Requirement: Driving license A category
- Day 1. Arrival - Transfer from Tbilisi airport to hotel
- Day 2. Tbilisi - Telavi - David Gareja, Tsivgombori mountain 2300 m
- Day 3. Telavi - Shatili - Datvisjvari pass 2700 m
- Day 4. Shatili - Bazaleti - Ananuri lake, Bazaleti lake
- Day 5. Bazaleti - Tbilisi - Trialeti mountain range 1700 m
- Day 6. Departure - Transfer from hotel to Tbilisi airport
Available difficulties: begginer, intermediate
- Distance: 510km.
- Off road: 430km.
- Asphalt: 80km.
- Accommodation (Guest House, Hotel-standard room with 2/3 single beds) 3 nights
- Technical support at accessible spots
- Tour guide
- Motorcycle: Husqvarna FE 350, TE 300i 2020 MY
- First Medical aid
- Evacuation in case of emergency
- 2 Persons – € 2798 (equivalent in GEL)
- 3 Persons – € 3897 (equivalent in GEL)
- 4 Persons – € 4996 (equivalent in GEL)
- 5 Persons – € 5995 (equivalent in GEL)
- 6 Persons – € 6294 (equivalent in GEL)
- 7 Persons – € 7343 (equivalent in GEL)
- 8 Persons – € 8392 (equivalent in GEL)
- Insurance € 150 (equivalent in GEL), (damage under €300 free of charge)
- Private room
- Equipment €20 (equivalent in GEL)/Day (helmet, boots, etc.)
- Transfer from/to Airport Tbilisi
- Transfer from hotel to Husky park and back (Start-Finish)
At the beginning of the tour each participant should deposit € 500 (equivalent in GEL) to cover losses in case of damage.
At the end of the tour, if nothing is damaged, deposit will be refunded.